Proof of Reserve Feed Addresses
To learn how to use these feeds, see the Proof Of Reserve Feeds documentation.
For LINK token and Faucet details, see the LINK Token Contracts page.
Risks for Proof of Reserve feeds using the wallet address manager
Cross-chain Proof of Reserve feeds using wallet address manager contracts can vary in their configurations. If the wallet address manager is self-attested, these feeds might include reserve balances from on-chain addresses that have not been cryptographically verified to show ownership or control. In circumstances where cryptographically verified ownership is not provided, there is a risk that token issuers could manipulate the value of a Proof of Reserve feed by adding more addresses to the address list even if they do not directly control these addresses. Each feed’s specific configuration is documented in the contract address section.
Data feed categories
- 🟢 Verified Feeds : Feeds that follow a standardized data feeds workflow
- 🟡 Monitored Feeds : Feeds under review by the Chainlink Labs team to support the stability of the broader ecosystem
- 🔵 Custom Feeds : Feeds built to serve a specific use case and might not be suitable for general use
- ⚫ Specialized Feeds : Purpose-built feeds that might rely on contracts maintained by external entities and require in-depth understanding of composition methodology before use
- ⭕ Deprecating : These feeds are scheduled for deprecation. See the Deprecation page to learn more.
See the Selecting Quality Data Feeds page for complete details about each category.