Join the Spring 2021 Chainlink Hackathon
This March, you have the chance to help build the next generation of smart contracts.
The Chainlink Spring Hackathon has a prize pot of over $80k+ and is sponsored by some of the most prominent crypto projects.
March 15th - April 11th
If you're looking to just start jumping into stuff, here is a directory that can help you out.
Check out the example winners projects here.
Be sure to check the docs above for remix examples!
- Chainlink Brownie Mix (Python)
Be sure to check the documentation in the links above for in depth-descriptions of everything.
- Beginners - The Basics
- Step-by-step guide to working with smart contracts
- Video Tutorials
- What is Ethereum?
- Developer Blog (many tutorials)
- Testing Chainlink Smart Contracts
- NFTs and Chainlink
- Build an external adapter
- External Initiator, to kick off nodes in interesting ways
The chainlink community is some of the most inviting groups of engineers always looking to help you grow to the next stage.
Updated 6 days ago